Monday, August 5, 2013

Resurrection

I had previously decided to kill this blog and use my photography website blog instead.

First, that never happened.
Mostly because I was pregnant and vomiting and miserable.
But also because I couldn't figure out how to get all personal and still be professional...

And then, that little person making me vomit arrived four weeks ago.

Now that I'm not completely brain drained and obscenely cranky, I'm back to writing.
And taking photos.
Except I take photos of other people's newborns for a living and have not managed to take any of my own.

But, here I am nearly a year after I killed this blog, ready to share the most gruesome birth story every written.
Okay, maybe not the most gruesome ever, but still.

I also have nice things to say, but if I don't get this story on paper, I might die from the constant replay in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's a good thing I never deleted you from my rss reader then? ;)

    ReplyDelete