Thursday, March 24, 2011

Window Shopping

It's that time again. Time to figure out the next window display.

I LOVE doing it, even if it takes me and an army of forced volunteers to pull it off!

I never know what will inspire the next window. It might be an outfit, or a fabric, or even a painting. Sometimes I am inspired by my budget, or lack of budget.

So, here's a sneak peak of what is inspiring the next window. I will keep you updated on the progress!


Pink Peonies, my favorite flower. 


Pretty yellow velvet. Springy AND Soft? Yes please.


A pretty white cake stand can make anything look special!


Spring Jewelry. Coming to a store near you. 


I'm thinking there will be ribbon in the window. 


I am ready to see some of this outside. Or in the window. 



Now that I know where I am going, it's time to figure out how to do it. Hm.


2 comments:

  1. You and I both love that aqua!
    I am going to stare at your last photo and ignore what I was told today about Milford getting snow this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to do my daughters bedroom in that aqua with pink and yellow color bursting in the decor...instead she won with light pink and the handmedown antique furniture...We;ll walk down when it gets warmer!

    ReplyDelete