Monday, October 31, 2011

Maybe I should be a Car Salesman

Here we are, October 31.
Again, the only post for the month comes at the end.
The reputation of a car salesman is not what I am going for here.

Moving on.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
As always, I am still getting it together and finished in the wee hours of the morning of October 30.

Photo montage of the 'day before Halloween scramble'...


Every morning this week has started with some sort of costume stitching.
I used to make all her costumes.
She decided around 5 that I couldn't possibly make anything as cool as what Target sells.


But I hate to sew. Hate to sew.
I CAN sew, but that doesn't mean I LIKE to sew.
Please don't ask me to make anything.


Off we ran to Elmer's Market to grab the loot!
Because you see, we still needed Jack O' Lanterns.


When we were kids, we went to Elmer's every year.
Pumpkin people, wooden castles, and trains galore.
It isn't exactly the same since Elmer is gone, but whatever. We were desperate.




Did I mention the Pumpkin "people"?


She has taken to posing.
Staring down the barrel of tween-dom.


The Cast.


Here we go.
Just in the nick of time!


Boys like anything that resembles guts.


You might have to wait until Thanksgiving to see the costume photos. 
Because that is the end of the month. 

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment