Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cozy

It's so close you smell it.
Fall.
Even my daughter put jeans on this morning.



Yep, ready for some of this.
Fires, candles, pumpkins.
Cozy sweaters.

I am totally a detail person.
As you all know, I LOVE a great bag and amazing accessories, cool house stuff and unbelievable furniture.
But seriously, these matches from Homart are one of my all time favorite little items.



I have been stalking this company for several years already.
There is just something about the wood and the pretty boxes they come in.
I don't mind leaving them out - and I never get burned trying to light something (Yes, I am a spas).


I mean, seriously, who can write an entire post on a box of matches??
But I love them. That much.
And wait until you see the Christmas boxes!


As you might have expected, you can buy them here.
For $4.50, they're worth a try!
Celebrate a little chill in the air.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment