Monday, August 6, 2012

Making Tracks

A very good friend of mine asked if I could take some pictures of her daughter, just before she enters her senior year of high school.

Needless to say, I totally freaked out, threw up a little, and broke out into a sweat.
I really don't take pictures on purpose of other people's children.
Because they might be horrible. And I don't want to be responsible.

But, I did it anyway. Because I like the kid. And I really like her mom.


She brought no less than eight wardrobe changes.
And lots of "mad ideas".









I'm not really sure if this is what 'senior portraits' should look like, but she really liked them. 
And we had a blast running all over town looking for anything broken to stand next to. 

Here's to wishing her luck and love as she moves into the next chapter.   


No comments:

Post a Comment